Taskly is a task management app for busy Millennial professionals who want to increase their productivity so that they can be more focused, accomplish more goals and be more successful.
The task management application market is saturated. In order to stand out from the crowd, a new task management app needs to be able to deliver an excellent user experience.
The goals to solve this challenge thus became:
• Find areas of opportunity in the market through a competitor analysis,
• UX research to inform user goals, needs, and wants,
• The creation of 3 user personas to inform the development of Taskly’s design,
• Creating an MVP that hits the sweet spot between business and user goals,
• The development of information architecture to inform the content structure of the app, and
• User testing to improve upon Taskly’s design through iteration.
Taskly is a minimalistic and intuitive application that allows users to quickly add their tasks while on the go. In addition, it offers advanced features for task customization and organization. Last but not least, Taskly’s calendar feature allows to visualize their tasks across time without having to leave the app.